JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 5 December 2008

Can Anyone Recommend An Online Therapist

Can Anyone Recommend An Online Therapist
It's time for me to give analysis a try. I'm 32 years old and cart been hanging around this PUA/self-help world for close to a decade

What's it from beginning to end for me:


-- fact me liability to a wide tone of women

-- irritated me to get out of my comfort zone (going to bars, happy hours)

-- two long-term relationships with women I was relatively attracted to

The same as it has not from beginning to end for me:


-- Gotten me to the point anywhere I can be sheltered approaching women I'm strongly attracted to

I be grateful for that I don't want to date in perpetuity and I'd like to find one woman to small house down with. I likewise be grateful for I'm still very far to the left from being able to find and attract such a woman. That scares me.

I don't be grateful for that analysis will by design help with this, but at this point I feel like there's not an iota left to try-- I cart a great career, good friends, hobbies etc.

Fighting fit, I'm in DC so if personality has a fall they'd propose I'd love to launch here. But I'm likewise totally open to do something this online, as I don't be grateful for how assorted therapists are out here who critically specialize in men's issues

Credit: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment