JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 9 January 2009

Did Amber Rose Diss Beyonce Drunk In Love Remix Featuring Her Ex Boyfriend Kanye West

On Saturday, West complimentary the remix to Beyonce's hit-single, everywhere he appears to give his sex life with fiance, Kim Kardashian.

Quite a few of the lyrics are:


"At the rear of all the subsidy you earned, still show daddy what you learned/ That cowgirl, you defeat that cowgirl/ You defeat, you defeat, and I impregnated your chops, girl, ooooh/ That's at the same time as I knew you might be my group, girl."

Apparently, the lyrics were a bit too drastically for Rose, who took to Cheep to coincidentally write:

"F
my fav song is devastated. Smh. Frightful."

Era Rose's chirrup has to the same degree been deleted, she followed up with a chirrup that clarified her thought wasn't in solve to West's song, but about her husband's Wiz Khalifa's new track. "Exactly so landed was talking about my hubby's song that he gave to contributor also & I picked the one day "he" comes out with a song Exactly so my fatality. I f ing loathe musical sound. Smh," she wrote.

She equally wrote:


"All good tho ppl who particularly encounter me encounter that's not my style."

Rose on show West, before he ended up with Kardashian, and repeated accused her of corrupt on then-boyfriend Reggie Bush with West.

Stanchion in 2010, told Propose magazine that her relationship with the Yeezus rapper ended because of Kim Kardashian. "Kim is one of the foremost reasons why me and Kanye are not together," Amber alleged at the time of the try out.

"She's a homewrecker. They were what's more corrupt. They were what's more corrupt on me and Reggie Bush with each extra."

All good tho ppl who particularly encounter me encounter that's not my style

- Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 15, 2014

Exactly so landed was talking about my hubby's song that he gave to contributor also & I picked the one day "he"... http://t.co/qYLvBNWVOk

- Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 15, 2014Drop your remarks...Liven up few months greater than to win finances prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the time. Highly luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment