JellyPages.com | Books

Tuesday 7 December 2010

What Would Have Happened If I Had The Power I Do Now 5 Years Ago

What Would Have Happened If I Had The Power I Do Now 5 Years Ago
The whole point of this log is to learn fron my mistakes and also avenge my previous self. Its a rough world on there where I went on an instant date with a chick who wouldn't give her # if I had to guess she probably is seeing someone and maybe I'm the backup plan or she was being polite. So, no its not a home run even If I get the girls #. In fact, statistically I would give a # in about 1 in 10 or 1 in 6 approaches....

Of those #s/contacts they can live far, or just be hoes with 500 guys and they take their pick of rich guy or better looking ones.

As for my not approaching of girls these days I usually attribute it to the whole "I'm looking for long-term" and a girl has to be good enough to be the only girl I be with.. However that logic is flawed in the sense that one may argue it is actuallly fear the reason I don't approach them. I mean one of those "not so cute girls" I could lie to and claim I want long-term... I suppose the saying nice guys finish last holds true. Maybe you just have to lie to get laid these days, my best friend(female) would agree on that topic.

There should be a generic way to approach anyone even an ugly or older woman..

1 the extended "thank-you". -- brown chick

2 the "thank you so very much" -- asian chick


Since this is a female initiated almost, it gives a positive vibe and since it was at university, a...so what program are you in or something may have worked

3 the brown chick that gets run over by a runner


4 the lame attempt at indirect with no attempt to get a #

5 extra friendly thank you by this brown chick getting off some scarborough bus... Really hard to convert since it was basically her stop the obvious logical thing is "wow I'm sorry I'm shy if you're not doing anything right now do you mind if we talk for a bit"

6 the girl flipping her hair like she had lice... unfortunately she started flirting a bit later and there was an older "brown" woman on the bus who intimidated me...

and the weakness "caring what others think" shot me down in that one. Even though her body language was quite the "god damn it approach me"

7 brown chick at air canada centre. She worked for there, and I had 2 chances but just didn't know what to say

8 brown chick #2 @ air canada centre. She was poking someone with that finger thingy that fans have and it was the first to come to my mind "hmm you like to poke hu how about I poke you on facebook" the girl I was with found that pretty good.

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

Source: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment