JellyPages.com | Books

Sunday 12 June 2011

Pook 63 More On You Must Be Gay

Pook 63 More On You Must Be Gay
DEEPDISH understood,"Women having gay friends is like whites having black friends, something of which we can use to say we call together a constant set of friends. Else, gays work on to be very shrill, sane, well wholesome, very melodious and open with their emotions, and pay attention to memo (e.g. grace with your presence). Giovanni Casanova in the same way as made a column about gay guys having women cheat in chief of them all the time and straight-talking imploring for sex. Giovanni was onto something. You don't call together to be gay or call together a lisp, but if you appearance gay, as in having the down in the dumps traits joined with gays, and at any time confronted with "Are you gay?" give an unclear renovate ("Marvelously, am I?"), that can open up the world of women to you. Women who ask you "Are you gay?" are attracted to you and meditate why their feminity, which regularly makes men hole, isn't prosperity for you."I'm in that den that gays get to be in with women. Yes, they call together nude for me and all. I just tormenter at them. Inane girls.A big problem I call together is anyplace I go (like a class or work someplace I am donate necessarily), girls will begin thinking, "Pook is gay."Yes, it can mean that you are dressing too admiringly (sometimes I call together my sexuality shined too far and requisite lower it. Sometimes I slide back to AFC style just to hesitate it off).I like dressing admiringly. I feel better and someone takes me completed simply (and girls look upon, mmm hmm). But at any time the gay soul comes up (and it does roughly all the time now), I ask the girls lightheartedly worldly wise the renovate by (the one they won't say yes to my rock face)."Why do they keep thinking i'm gay?""Marvelously... You do dress nice.""No matter what has that got to do with it? Personnel dress nice all the time! Plain. Adjoining time I'll come in with my crucial clothes ever.""No, plus you'll be called a homeless gay'." (and she laughs and rubs Pook).If girls ask if you are gay, raise the extreme thing: "they are thinking of you in a sexual context." One of girls' partiality jokes is to repartee a guy they like with spanking guy they like, pointing the two inmost a gay relationship. They just hold thinking about you in a sexual context. It is a earn.One problem I call together now are "guys" thinking I am gay. Bring about I crossed the line? Am I now a passionate Pook? No, at any time I talk to them intently they solve. You will get this from guys in high conservatory who appearance head over heels in love with gayness and so unlikely of their own masculinity (in the role of they are still just family).It's something I haven't seen talked considerably on this board: Resent. The guys are greedy. They bash the girls nonsense, "He requisite be gay!" and think it simply (when they want it to be true). They wish they were on these women's minds. They see how Pook has some sole touch with the women, can talk to them with work on allay, can play with them, etc. One guy's lips fell open at any time a girl and I had a conversation reasonable in
(I've erudite to speak it back to them!).Terribly gay guys advantage off in a denial about themselves and plus date a entire cluster of women, have a siesta with them, to seize qualms about themselves. Alas, they visit they are not extensive with women and say yes they go for men.Maybe donate is a way to turn the tables on these women. Adjoining time I see a hot woman who is not searching in me, I will assert, "What! She doesn't want to call together sex with me? "She requisite be gay!"And what can they say to that!Primary Pook List Adjoining

Credit: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment