JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 16 February 2012

He Loves Me I Love His Friend Domestic Violence Plus More Mails

He Loves Me I Love His Friend Domestic Violence Plus More Mails
Poster 1. Hello Aunty Eya,compliment of the season, my name is..............am in my early 20s,working with a federal govt parastatal,I met this wonderful colleague of mine January this year and we became pretty close(all this time I was single) he had a girlfriend but she was a christian and he is a Muslim.

People started seeing the chemistry between us but I never saw it,some of our colleagues will even tell us we are going to eventually get married, all I knew was I cared so much about him. Fast forward to 6mnths later,my colleague's friend saw my pic on his phone and insisted he wanted to meet me, I met him and before I knew what was happening we started dating.

Two months into the relationship,i discovered his friend wasn't the kind of man I wanted,but I kept quiet about it,i wanted to handle it my way until my friend/colleague couldn't hide his feelings anymore and he told me he loved me,he had alwais loved me, I blamed him for keeping quiet and he reminded me of the day he asked me if I could date him and my reply was NO, because I thought he was joking that day.

Now my friend/colleague is single,he is in love with me but am with his friend even though I want to leave his friend and nothing has really happened between me and his friend,i have told him we can't be together but we can't hide what we feel.for each other. Am confused I don't know the next step to take.

Poster 2. Aunty Eya good morning, aw is ur family? Pls can you

help post dis in ur blog and pls hide my ID, av a frd who is six mnths pregnant wit her third child but d husband always beat her but dis last beating 2days ago was terrible and very bad, she really wants to make him pay dis time, pls can anybody help us wit d contact of a barrister, NGO or any organisation dat in interested in women violence. Pls pardon any error, nt in a very good state of mind.

Poster 3. hello madam Eya, how is work and the family. i guess all is well.

i followed the lectures on d customized wristband by dee n am facing

some challenges, i dont know how i can get linked up with dee. i

contacted some suppliers who manufactures the wristband and i found

out that, i had to pay for sample or mold fee and the prises are too

outrageous. i wanted to make a 100 piece to start with, n i dont have

an idea of what d cost would be per one to my client.

i would be glad if dee could help out. thanks ma.

Poster 4. Ok gudeveng aunty Eya.I askd u previously what a pregnant woman shouldbe eating to reduce my baby.I have just enterd the 7th month today.i did not

add weight but my baby did,according to my doctor, from the last scan i

did that the baby is bigger than the month shown on the scan. What can I do?

Poster 5. Difference between a food processor and blender

Hi, please I would like to know the difference between a food processor or blender or maybe u know a particular brand and model of blender that blends or grind pepper very smooth without d seeds and also if a food processor can also do such. Thanks I will be eagerly anticipating your reply.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment