JellyPages.com | Books

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Not Desperate For Marriage But Want Him To Know Am Open

Not Desperate For Marriage But Want Him To Know Am Open
I av bin reading pple's stories and ur solutions to them.. I wanna give u all thumbs up ure 95% on point on ur advices.Here comes my situation: I'm 26,I was in a relationship wit my Ex for 6yrs! We broke up in nov 2012 cus he was a visionless,school dropout and ontop an emotional bully! I met my man in march at a party and we started talkin and really got dating in May! I can wholeheartedly say I av neva bin dis happy in my life! I finally found my own person,if dias anytin called perfect! My man is close to it! I can say dis is ow a true relationship shud be.Now to my situation, am still in school partimely for my degree! Buh I work wit my OND!, his thotfulness is part of d reason I fell in luv wit him,he feels dat I want to graduate wit my degree bfr we get married! Cus wen we started talkin bfr dating I told him marriage wasn't on d radar for me til I graduate and get a beta job! Buh tins av since changed and everyday I want it more and more! But I donno how to discuss it with him without making it seem like am suddenly desperate for marriage! I want him to know am open to it cus I read his chats where he was discusin proposals and wedding planning wit his married best friendOMOThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reservedwww.wivestownhallconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment