JellyPages.com | Books

Sunday 13 October 2013

After Bitter Divorce Juliet Ibrahim Says Marrying Again Is Still In Her Plans

After Bitter Divorce Juliet Ibrahim Says Marrying Again Is Still In Her Plans
Juliet Ibrahim is recognised as one of the sexiest and prettiest actresses in Nollywood and Ghollywood. She has a bright that captures your attention and a honor that shines from inside out.

Juliet-IbrahimShe was recently seen on take of a perfect example twisted by Chioma Okoye starring Harass B, Ebele Okaro, Frederick Leonard, Daniel Lloyd, Nkiru Umeh and some other people. In this secret seminar with Potpourri the Ghanaian honor union about her career, music and over...

This perfect example you're in action on now, what is it about?

It is a perfect example about the lives of two sisters and how sophisticated on, one of them gets to find out that she's a stepchild. She's envious of her sister and goes nonstop all kinds of special effects to try and get rid of her or make specific her sister is punished.

In the same way as role did you play in the movie?

I played the stepsister, the bad one.

How is it like in action with the cast and crew?

It's great; a person is having fun on set. It's my first time in action with every one of them actually so it's been fun so far, we clap like we've been friends for long.

Are you take effect any other cinema soon?

My nearby project is my personal twisted perfect example beat Romance' starring Bryan Okwara, Gbenro Ajibade, James Gardiner from Ghana and in my opinion. That one is separation to be in cinemas back the go out with ends; sooner or later in November.

How regularly do you come to Nigeria?

All right regularly, Ghana is 45 proceedings in a daze from Nigeria so I'm just like a phone call in a daze. If any producer wants to use me, all they carry to do is just call me and I fly in; so I'm perpetually at home.

What's the difference relating in action on a Ghanaian set and a Nigerian set?

I don't think there's a difference but if I'm back home for my cinema, I can get a lot of favours in the function of I endure a lot of people back home in Ghana. But at home, I've not genuinely shotgun shell a perfect example one by one, so I can't genuinely say what is in action for other people. Out at home, it's the dreadfully establishment for me to the same degree I'm in action in Ghana.

Maintain you ever had a fell on any artist you've worked with?

Not yet. I wouldn't mind in action with Chris Cook, that's the only one I endure I carry a fell on.

In the same way as was your relationship like with I.K Ogbonna?

He's just a correlate.

How do you feel being one of the prettiest actresses is Africa?

Who alleged so? I'm not the prettiest; in attendance was some person of nomination like that upper limit Beautiful Organism in West Africa'. I woke up one morning and I saw that establishment and I was happy about it, I was like "ah, so I'm the up-to-the-minute and prettiest West African woman" It felt great that grandee may possibly actually just sit down and in the course of so several other women in Nollywood and Ghana perfect example industry, chose me as the prettiest.

It's not easy in the function of I'm a mom as well. Conservation in shape has been hard. It must go beyond the looks and my formula, I inference my soul, my sympathetic works and special effects I do made me beautiful in their eyes.

Which is your upper limit successful perfect example so far?

Probably the perfect example pre-intimacy


Which artist do you carry chemistry in action with on set?

A lot of them; it depends on the person actually and the roles we're playing. I carry very good chemistry in action with Majid Michel, what's more with Frederick who I just met on this set, we've been good together. Daniel Lloyd, Bryan Okwara and Mofe Duncan are what's more on the list as well; in attendance are stacks of them. I've actually had very good chemistry in action with Ramsey Nouah what's more and a couple of others.

In the same way as attracts you to a man?

For me, it's perpetually personality; how he treats me, how he union to me, and how he behaves approximately people. You can perpetually tell how a man is separation to treat you by how he behaves towards other people.

How would you photograph yourself off camera?

I am just a effortless girl, the simplest person you may possibly ever meet. I'm like the clown on this set, to the same degree they're frowning I go in attendance to make them chuckle.

You've no more your husband now, are you still management to walk down the aisle again?

Plainly, someday I assume, but right now I'm just focusing on my work and situation of my son.

Which do you love over, music or acting?

Music was my first love, that's what I grew up take effect in a singing group in coach. I used to sing and perform at aptitude shows but anywhere unhappy the line, I went for an assessment and happened to fall on acting. Show business opened up the way for me to be able to do my music, that's how I see it but it doesn't mean I love one over than the other. Show business is loaded, music is what's more very loaded in the function of you get to put something through its paces yourself nonstop music. I what's more go into my own songs and stuff. I love them all

How several songs carry you over and done with so far?

Decorous now, I carry three singles out and two videos. The latest one out now with a tape-record is Change Jam and the second is It's For a second time Into featuring Universal Pype. The very first single that I limitless is called Celebrate featuring Jupiter, a Ghanaian dance hall artist

Did you genuinely kiss Nikki Samonas in your unlimited Abound movie?

It was a peck; Nikki is like my sister, we grew up together. It was just a peck

In the same way as over hardship people invite from you?

They hardship watch out for my personal perfect example productions, the nearby perfect example coming out Destroyed Romance. I carry another tape-record and I'm what's more sinking a song called 'Sholala'. My perfect example Destroyed Romance is separation to be premiered in cinemas very in a minute

- See over at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/bitter-divorce-marrying-still-plan-juliet-ibrahim/#sthash.nQHkhub0.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment