JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 2 May 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question In Need Of A Clear Up On The Non Existent Hard Copy Dating Book

Singles And Dating Open Question In Need Of A Clear Up On The Non Existent Hard Copy Dating Book
I am 21 years old and in my fourth year of college. I have a group of friends that I occasionally hangout with, I'd say they are good friends but not my closest friends. There's this girl who has had a crush on this guy for the past 3 years. (I have also but I honestly have just never told anyone.) They have gotten together sexually in the past; however, there never was a relationship. Recently, this guy and I shared a moment where we kissed and I slept over. There was no sexual favors exchanged just some innocent cuddling, but the entire group of friends did find out. The guy is off the hook; however, the entire group of friends is extremely pissed at me because this girl is also. The guy was still trying to see me after this, but secretly. I was going to meet up with him to ask about the situation; however, then he blew me off to hook up with these girls and hasn't talk to me since. I've tried talking to the guy but he hasn't responded. And I am lost on whether or not I should talk to the girl about the situation. The connection was mutual between the guy and I. Also, my thoughts are that I can't consider every person that a guy has hooked up with or else nobody will ever date. She wasn't my best friend but she was a friend and I would really not like to leave the situation in such a sour way.Any advice on what I should do. Also, we happen to ALL be on the same intramural soccer team... so should I probably skip the game this week?

Origin: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment