JellyPages.com | Books

Monday 30 June 2014

Natasha Club Review By Tom

Natasha Club Review By Tom
I have been a member of natashaclub for 8 months. I've written with 10 different girls and saw three in person. So, there are real women who are searching for love, honestly.

My advice is also this: DROP THE LADY IF THE COST OF ONE LETTER IS MORE THAN 9 DOLLARS. She is not worth it, she is not real. Also, think twice if the trust rate is under 80. Or if there's no trust rate at all. It is very simple for a girl to get a trust rate.

Remember, you can easily check her in VKontakte.ru. (just create a profile first) If she is online in VKontakte.ru when she is online in NatashaClub.com, then there's a high chance that she is real. You can check her backgrounds in VKontakte.ru (you need a birthdate, her first name and the home city) Simple as that. If you see wedding photos, boyfriend photos, etc get rid off her When you reach 15 opened letters, you can ask her to send you a letter through VKontakte.ru. She will do it if she is real and serious.

natasha club

The first girl that I met through nc was nice, and it was her idea to meet (she paid her own tickets to meet me in Kiev). Unfortunately her life was a mess but now she is a good friend of mine. The second girl was really cute, but we had trouble communicating with English and it didn't work out. The third one is super serious, sweet and perfect. I think I found the right one through NatashaClub.com.

Just beware of fakes and scams! It's like a daytime job to find a good girl in nc. Take your time, be smart, and think with your brains not downstairs TEST HER, CHECK HER IT'S YOUR RIGHT!

Btw, I always got my credits back if I spent them with fake profiles. Administrator always answered fast, checked my troubles and I helped them to find scammers. They have good contacts with every local agency.

NATASHACLUB.COM IS NOT THE PERFECT DATING SITE, BUT IT IS SO DAMN SIMPLE TO USE.

Just be careful!

Good luck guys!

Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment