JellyPages.com | Books

Saturday 4 October 2014

What Are The Things To Watch Out For Please Educate Me

What Are The Things To Watch Out For Please Educate Me
LOVE IS NOT ABUSEGood morning ma'am, I love and follow your blog religiously. Please kindly post this and as anonymous ma'am, thanks. It saddens my heart anytime I see a post from women about how their husbands disrespect them. I am not married and in my early 20's and yet I feel their pains while I read about the problems in their marriage. From these posts it seems to me that these women love and will do anything to keep their marriages but the trend I'm seeing from the men scares me a lot. Why would a man exchange vows with a woman and beat her up or cheat? After the labor pains why would a man threaten a woman if she doesn't bear a male child? Is she the creator of the baby? This is something out of her control and you're causing depression for her!

I am not a feminist but there is another trend I see generally when some women say, "he promised to marry me" I do not think marriage should be forced or you are forcing yourself into depression. A wise man once said, "Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on and disrespected" I also really don't like it when female's say, "men will always cheat" I feel that is creating a chance for them and more of them to cheat.

I've heard advices from mature minds and they say you'll see signs in the guy you are dating. Does that mean most of the women that are complaining about how their husbands are misbehaving did not see the bad signs or what? I feel young females need to be educated about these things, learning from other people's experiences and avoiding it all together. Please can the women in the house shed some light on this issue? As young women what should we watch out for?This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment