JellyPages.com | Books

Saturday 6 December 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Flirt With A Really Shy Guy

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Flirt With A Really Shy Guy
I was hooked up by one of my friends with this guy and we had only really met eachother once at a party before He went to Bootcamp. We've been texting though but he's amazingly Shy. A friend told me he's still a virgin because he is noooo good with girls, but hes 20 years old. He texts really simple kind of " Lol ok " answers unless i ask him questions or something. He says he just listens and says Lol because thats how he is. I tell him hes cute and he usually says " no you are " and once in a while hell say how he wishes he was here with me, but is there any better way to drag him out of his shell and flirt more? or is it just slow progress? sometimes i feel like i treat him like a child because i dont know what to say or how to say it to him even though hes older than me... hellllppp, i want to make sure he likes me

Source: quick-pickup-rules.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment