JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 26 February 2015

By Christopher Bartow

By Christopher Bartow
"I had a five minute hypnosis session with Christopher Bartow for the matter of dog allergies. I have been thinking whether or not this has worked. For the last two weeks I have been fostering dogs with no allergic reaction, I have concluded that my allergies to dogs have been cured! If you are skeptical of hypnosis then you should try it. If you don't think this exists, try it for yourself. It's not the Hypnotist doing anything, it's how you go about in your own consciousness. It's extremely hard to explain but if you have allergies, depression, addiction etc Just try a session with Ellensburg Hypnosis and see if it works for you. This is not voodoo or anything like it. Try it for yourself, if my allergies were cured in five minutes, imagine what could happen in an hour!" Jonathan Arthur"

In fact, this was just the NLP allergy cure.



Reference: gamma-male.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment