JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 18 June 2009

Lame Pick Up Lines 2

Lame Pick Up Lines 2
Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next occupation is to unsnarl Uranus.

Guy: I bet you're a C-cup. Girl: How'd you experience that? Guy: My testicles are the exceptionally size.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't authentication it in

Did your commence consume sex with a carrot? Style you've got nice eyes.

I'm best quality and better than the Enormous..... only 200 woman went down on the Enormous

Can I stand you to the Bone-yard?

I may not be dairy queen but I'll treat you right!

Itch your pussy with a feather? (What?) I aimed, "Definitely nice weather."

My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't authentication it in.

Did you just sit in a water merge, or are you just happy to see me?

Damn, consume you been eating beans and rice lately?

I consume a.357 magnum acute at your kidney. Wanna go get some coffee?

I just shit into my denims. Can I get into yours?

Do you like magic? (Yes or No) I want to cast a spell on you with my inscrutability basis cane.

For what sort of person are you looking? Wait- don't tell me: nucleus degree, cerulean eyes, etc...

Roses are red, violets are cerulean, I consume warts, so will you.

Don't worry about the missing teeth. It just means that introduce is in addition room for your tongue.

Are you menstruating? If so, I experience how to attach tampons

No comments:

Post a Comment