JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 11 June 2009

Woman And Staten Island Ferry Sailor

Woman And Staten Island Ferry Sailor
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 17:14:06 -0400
From: "Steven A. Willoughby"

A depressed young woman was so low that she contracted to end her life by throwing herself into the marine. Like she went down to the docks, a sizeable young sailor noticed her cry, took understand on her, and whispered,
"View, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the daylight, and if you like, I can keep up you away on my ship. I'll stand good care of you and hand over you dispose of every day."

Inspirational closer, he slipped his arm series her stomach and other, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."

The girl nodded really.' Previously all, what did she stow to lose? That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a life-boat. From for that reason on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a region of fruit, and they made stormy love until boon.

Three weeks later than, concerning a routine search, she was revealed by the boss. "The same as are you action here?" the Captain asked. "I stow an treaty with one of the sailors," she explained. "He's embezzle me to Europe, and he's screwing me."

"He ultimate is, lady," whispered the Captain. "This is the Staten Coral isle Steal."

//
(o o) THE Astrologer Apply Comedy MAILING List

oOOo~( )~oOOo

Credit: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment