JellyPages.com | Books

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Big Damn Poetry Cinco

Big Damn Poetry Cinco
For your cultural instruction, we submit these stylish pieces of poesy.

Nuptial

In nineteen hundred and ninety four,

I met a girl who was a whore.

She put out till my dick was distressing,

I married her and now I'm poor.

Put out, she did, to the same degree we were dating,

All the time, we got to mating,

Now we're wed and I'm still waiting,

I hypothesis I'll turn to masturbating.

BLOWJOB

Why is it called a blowjob?

It's no job, nor does it gash.

For correctly, it's abundant fun.

I like them, don't you pick up.

It be obliged to be called a suck-fun,

For that's superfluous denouement.

So come over modish and give me one,

origin I'm not celibate.

KLONDIKE BAR

At all to do for a Klondike bar?

That's an interesting requirement.

I might index some feint of strength,

But, as a wuss, I'd grow abundant worn-out.

I think preferably I'd make more simple,

Exciting work, I do disgust

I'd just feat my wife's wallet,

And go buy one at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment