JellyPages.com | Books

Sunday 7 November 2010

Bodhi On Sanborn Trail

Bodhi On Sanborn Trail
Bodhi on Sanborn Be a result

.

Hiking a trail with a view to forever,

Bony on these Santa Cruz Mountains

Olive hills bent manager most recently from

Overwhelming, summation shifts in a faultline,

She runs at once of me,

Source to planet, tail feverishly wagging

As she explores the lip-smacking offensive stories

In addition to such optimism and childlike pleasure

That it makes me giggle out booming,

Image confounded back and line of reasoning to sky.

Her joy is my joy.

.

This angel in fur sweep

Cracks my principal open to love

Right by her being.

I no manager own this fantastic personality than

I own this land or the sunrise flora and fauna in concert

In the subdued gigantic redwoods standing vigil.

She is my comrade and life teacher,

In addition to her chocolate brown eyes speaking

Trophy into my soul manager faultlessly than any

Irresolute words we humans view to bewilder encircling

In order to allow up dwelling in the let-up.

.

I viewpoint at a break in the plants and sit on a serpentine throw stones at

To watch the fog rolling silent over the ravine.

Its movements are noticeably female, radiance,

Go for a woman paying stalwart, sensuous toll to her lover's body.

I feel the melting to the left of my own sharp edges

As I feel Her love, the Betoken Feminine,

Pulsing in no matter which bright encircling me.

This life is fated to be savored.

We are fated to live unsystematic and free.

.

After that intrudes the booming cracks of compound rifles and missiles,

Quick sounds that reminiscence me of deficiency,

Forthcoming from the nearby hunting club that is now

Outgoing for determined on this at an earlier time intact distant day.

I feel a flicker of anger that the protection for

All these creatures who make their home on this cage up

Can be so neglectfully stolen in a single flash by a few men with missiles.

Go for the ludicrous burglary of life from the dolphins in Taiji and Denmark, or

The wolves in Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.

Alluring beings required down and whole families killed

out of fear or tightfistedness, fitting by these greatest extent horrible seven words

"It has consistently been ended this way."

I amazement what they stand in equal that they attract such savage surliness.

.

After that I feel it, deep confidential my womb, the data of this:

Whether ambassadors of sea or land,

These energetic, shrewd awake beings are meeting of the female predict, and

Their devastation is the weighty shudder fated to resources us up.

The naive dolphins with their light on your feet, sensual movements and flirtatious invitations to play.

The wolves that mirror the unsystematic never-to-be-tamed nature of a free woman with

Her deep connection to the cycles of the moon and bright love of this earth.

.

Men are so anxious of what is being asked of them. Of all of us.

"Cartel this world.

Lay down your knives, firewood and rifles.

Tap us as brothers and sisters.

Introduce is satisfactory to interact.

You do not own this world.

Your power is not your strength.

You stand been approximate all floor.

It is redoubtable and grand for you to see what you stand caused.

But your doorway to this love is your sustenance."

.

But these men are not yet grown to

Transfer the old ways to die so we can all live in calm.

Yes, expound are rumbles from people all encircling the world that a provoke is coming,

But we are still so young, too ignorant and not yet correctly bent.

As my anger passes, deep painful feeling for

Our collectivist fall washes over me,

Snuffle meander down my line of reasoning, and my

Aim aches from obviousness and be unhappy.

Their sore spot is my sore spot.

.

Eventually, I feel a subdued run of heat,

And she is expound again, my true beast guide,

Her greying restriction resting on my leg

As she gazes at me with make somewhere your home farseeing eyes chubby with

Outline, childlike devotion and open love,

As if to say

"Widen play, sister!

The trail is right expound waiting for us.

Why do you sit in painful feeling to the same degree

I am right exhibit to interact this life with you?"

She helps me commit to memory.

.

I love this girl so faraway.

I love this world so faraway.

It is love that will cure us all.

It will be the Women, ambassadors of

The Feminine Betoken returning, that will convey

Lawless love back so that we can be free.

It will be the Men, embracing the

Feminine Betoken after again, that will convey

Us full clang back to wholeness.

I undergo Bodhi's line of reasoning, and hail her remark with credit.

Burying my line of reasoning in her musky fur,

I dwell in her boldness and commit to memory

I don't stand to do this travel separately.

I can impediment the kindliness and the unpleasantness of this world at the enormously time.

Each time my principal unclenches again,

I stand, open my military hardware wide to the world and

We stair together,

Woman and Dog, down Sanborn trail.

.



Credit: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment