JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 7 January 2011

The Reason Robert Pattinson Auditioned For Twilight Take A Wild Guess

The Reason Robert Pattinson Auditioned For Twilight Take A Wild Guess
"Did Rob audition because of A.) a big paycheck, B.) the chance to play a hunky vampire, or C.) to meet Kristen Stewart? I'll allow you a moment to gasp for that one, but if you said C, you'd be correct. RPattz had this to say, "I had read the script and I barely knew that they were books, too. The only reason I went to the audition was to see Kristen because I had a huge crush on her." That's not all "Robert had to say as he continued, "OF COURSE I HAD A CRUSH ON HER, BUT WE ARE JUST VERY GOOD FRIENDS. I AM YOUNG, FREE, AND SINGLE. I like people being forward. Gosh I don't know. I like strong people."So does that mean that us Twi-ladies can believe that both (Robert Pattinson for us young adult ladies, and Taylor Lautner for the teen queens) are single? Amazing, is 2010 really going to be that promising? However you feel about RobSten, maybe it's finally time to acknowledge that a guy and girl can "just "be really good friends. Plenty of girls prefer guys' company to female companions. Besides would it really be so bad if they weren't together and they just had fun? Either way, Rob's crush on Kristen lead him to The Twilight Saga and that's something plenty of ladies will be thankful for for years to come.

{via Zap2It}

Reference: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment