JellyPages.com | Books

Monday 3 January 2011

Thecutealex 45 Male United States California Los Angeles Acton

Thecutealex 45 Male United States California Los Angeles Acton
I am just a simple man, easygoing, very lively and friendly. I like making news friends and I like meeting only interesting friends. My personality includes professionalism and courage. For more info... Click me open to find out more.............!

I am looking for some good lady with some good intents in a relationship.
interesting ladies pls go ahead and click me open to say a big "HI" and I will tell a thunderous "HELLO" yup!

Job: Media, Journalism and Acting.

Hobby: Football, Video game and movies.

Male, 45, Aquarius.

Orientation: Hetero.

Purposes: for romance, for long relationship, for friendship.

Country: United States, California, Los Angeles, Acton.

Body type: Average 5'10" (178cm), 155 lbs (70kg).

Seeking gender: female.

Languages: English, French, Dutch.

Religion: Christian



Credit: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment