JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 26 August 2011

There Is A Powerful Driving Force Inside Every Human Being That Once Unleashed Can Make Any Vision Dream

There Is A Powerful Driving Force Inside Every Human Being That Once Unleashed Can Make Any Vision Dream
Chapter 5 Reflection: Developing Leadership Skills

Based on the results from the Leadership Skills Questionnaire, I have found that I scored pretty evenly across the three types of leadership skills. My scores were as follows: administrative - 21 (high range), interpersonal - 24 (high range), and conceptual - 20 (moderate range). Based on these scores, my interpersonal skills are my strengths while my conceptual skills are considered my weakness. Using these scores and looking at how I am a leader in my current job position, I agree that I do need to work on my conceptual skills. I am not at all a strategic planner because I depend on my boss for that. I have not yet had to be in a position to utilize strategic planning, and therefore know I need to work on this area as a leader. I do interact with others a lot in my position, so my interpersonal skills are refined every day. I learn from my interactions with others on how to improve as a leader.

Credit: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment