JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 26 January 2012

How Many Teen Moms Are Married Or Stayed With The Father

How Many Teen Moms Are Married Or Stayed With The Father
I am a teen who is having a baby, and me and the dawn love each a long way away very furthest. I was wondering if dowry is a long way away teen moms who are still with or stayed with for a having the status of the father?

We aren't inspiration on getting married right to the right, nonetheless in spite of this it may perfect like the right aspect to do, but what are our odds of still being together?How plentiful teen moms are married or stayed with the father?

Glumly, im not with my sons dawn. Behind i was 15 yrs old, he walked out on me bc he didnt want any part in our lives. He sees our sons with in a having the status of (cuz i still display contact with his father) but that is as furthest as we both see him.

Now i am 17 yrs old and my son just turned 2 few week ago. I am work great with out his help. I work, go to learned, and im a great mom and dad to my son. My mom and dad support me but they dont help me econimcally. As for my sons caring grandma, she is a adoration. she has hard-working the role that her risky son denied and is portion me straightforward this stage in my life. I can nonetheless say that she chains me further than my father herself lol.

Now let me try answering your question. On a par in spite of this for me it didnt work, and i am raising my son friendless i think if you slightly love him and he loves you, you can still be together. I want to experience that true love exitst no matter the age and that not all men are the especially.

Primary of risk, How plentiful teen moms are married or stayed with the father?

lol

Slay Make a mess of


^ Whats so funny about this?

sincerely.

Slay Make a mess of


I had just turned 17 such as I minced out I was having a baby. My boyfriend and I were together for 2 time and had been alive together for about a court and a shortened. We did not get married right to the right for example we didnt think having a minuscule was a good litigation to get married. My parents are divorced and display been having the status of I was 2 time old and I would detest for my young man to go straightforward that. I approve of to stay and make balanced he was the right one for me. Rise, we just got married in May (my son is now 2 and a shortened) and we are happier than ever and trying for minuscule #2! It takes a lot of work and is not easy raising a minuscule at such a young age, it is very stressfull. But my husband and I love eachother very furthest and knew we were both in it together. We display made it subsequent to a lot of stressfull/ hard times but we are work so well now. I wish you all the best and count on no matter which works out for you! But do not get married just for example you display a minuscule together! Finish up balanced you get married for the right reasons! =)

Not me in isolation, hand I am 35 with no dwell on, one husband and a dog. But a friend of excavation, got having a baby such as she was insufficiently 18. She and the dawn got married about six months subsequently. She had the minuscule boy, had new-fangled girl a court subsequently. Inside is the strange thing-- two dwell on to come she was 21, he was 24 and they are still together now. She is now 34 and he is about 37. So, display position it can work out. FYI--they both whole college as a consequence.

my father stayed with the dawn of her minuscule for 10 time but after that they got a divorce. my aunt stayed with the dawn of her minuscule for about 5 time but after that they got a divorce. but i dont tell on any person also who's boyfriend if truth be told stayed with them such as they got having a baby

every girl i tell on at my learned the guys not here them cuz they dont want the lowest. and they all alleged they loved each a long way away very furthest but as briskly as the young man came out all the guys were like interest you and not here

Authentic, it tends to be very minute. But it all depends on the couple. Persons i've recognizable, the likelihood are slim, they've all matter that the baby's dawn would tend with them, for example they display a young man together, but firmly, it wasn't as calculated. For my parents, my mom was having a baby at 17, and had me at 18. Once she was as of to show further, he started to position further. until he eventually just wasn't reply until i was uneducated, after that not here again. But thats just my story, im balanced plentiful people display better ones

such as i was in high learned (10 time ago) one of my best friends got having a baby at 16 and she and the dawn got married. they are still married today and display 2 dwell on. she seems slightly happy but i do think that these get-up-and-go it's a infrequent aspect for a teen relationship to other longer than a few time regardless of whether a young man is obscure. marriage is hard and so is paternity. it slightly takes both people working together to make luggage work. good risk.

I'm not balanced what to tell you if you should get hitched or not. I was a teen pregnancy and I wish I would of waited. I got married at 17yrs I did love him but we were way to young. I was only married for two time. Probably if I would of waited we would still be together and not just best friends. You do what your core tells you not what any person also says to do.

a lot of people are separation to tell you that you propaganda do it and that you wont make it. but it is very viable. if you want it after that you can make it work its just separation to crowd-puller a minute upset and a lot of time. just work together with the daddy and im balanced you may possibly make it.

I got having a baby with my son at 19. His dad and I got married right at the rear of he was uneducated. That was 6 time ago! We display had three further juvenile and are separation strong. Trade event tell on that people will tell you won't work blah blah, but it can with plethora of unchangeable love and hard work!

my sister got having a baby at 15 and had a minuscule boy

%26amp;%26amp; she stayed with the dad she's 20 now %26amp;%26amp; their getting married

we're still together separation on two time

I'm 17 and my boyfriend was 19. Behind I minced out I was having a baby he was the first person I told. I matter he would be caring and supplied. Winningly he alleged he would position me if I didn't get an abortion. Excessive to say I was shocked! I refused and he did position me. He moved out of state! I realized that I didn't need him and I didn't love him anymore.

Now I display a beautiful minute girl who is better after that he may possibly of ever been. He doesn't tell on what he's missing!

i got with my husband at 18 and got having a baby at 19. im 20 now with a 6 month old son. and we r happy but dowry r hard times you just propaganda give up so straight away unless he is abusive after that position. as a consequence you should of used wellbeing. too young to display a minuscule.

I was opinion a show thw otherday on this and 95% percent of teen dads bailed.................. mischievous your likelihood are very low!

No comments:

Post a Comment