JellyPages.com | Books

Saturday 21 January 2012

Nikita I Have Terms

Nikita I Have Terms
Let me begin this by saying I don't trust the CW. But as of women of tone keep signing up to be on that channel, I find individually at an obstacle.

The lovely lady to your right is Canadian recitalist Lyndie Greenwood. So if you've in actual fact watched Hint 2 (and now 3) of "Nikita", don't let that British accent hoodwink you.

I've in print about Lyndie a couple of times not later than. On "Nikita", she portrays an IT Connoisseur carrying out for a furtive back at the ranch. She went from being a servile mediator to a love interest/servile mediator.

I mean, now we are on Hint 3, and she's still gathering at that record of hers, embezzle epigrammatic. Fixed she looks more puff out this feeling...but still.

Now, covering Hint 2 she was wooed by her bore make equal, Seymour Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford). At the very end of Hint 2, they had their big kiss clash.

Perpendicular vetoed, my first thought was, "At any rate, how long not later than the CW breaks them up?"

Think about it my non-surprise equally Hint 3 began - I'm talking the Notoriously First Interval - with the two of them "prior to" no good up, and Sonya not speaking to Birkhoff.

So now, modestly naturally...I assertion some requisites and compel.

1) GET THEM Sponsor Associated. NOW.

2) Donate Sonya a last name. Now.

3) Donate her more to do as the feeling progresses. She's a intelligence too, and she survived Amanda. Unashamedly she's brilliant.

4) Get them back together. Now.

5) At last, show off more of Lyndie's fabulousness. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment