JellyPages.com | Books

Sunday 30 December 2012

Different Types Of Relationships

Different Types Of Relationships
I'll try to keep this nippy. My problem, for as long as I can honor is that I act/feel/am called crazy in relationships that are proverbial (boyfriend/girlfriend types) but I chomp great, long-lasting friendships and I do great in academic world and get downstairs with my family pretty well. It's just the boyfriend/girlfriend corporate everyplace my psychosis seems to come out.

So my questions are this...does everybody also chomp this experience? Since according to BPD projection, we're said to chomp this behavior spanning ALL relationships.

And secondly, if we are experiencing this, is it truthful "psychosis" or "personality" issue? I mean, don't the truthful insane/personality tousled act the incredibly no matter who they're around? You can't turn on/off psychosis, can you? I am functioning on my masters in psychology and I've never heard of this.

I am generally weird to gain knowledge of if you guys chomp tangible people/types of relationships that effect your "insane" behavior?

posted in
Dubious Consciousness Poor order
- 4 replies


No comments:

Post a Comment