JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 28 March 2013

By Aneroidocean

By Aneroidocean
VERY, VERY good point that I neglected to make. Since changing from MySpace to Facebook (you know, back in the stone age), I've NEVER changed my Facebook status. It's never been set (meaning I don't have one at all). Even throughout a nearly 3 year exclusive relationship and dating various women (exclusively or not), I've never thought once it would be a good idea to set it. If it comes up, I just tell the girl, "I've never set my relationship status on Facebook and don't plan on it." If I have to explain, it's easy to say that it's something private that I don't want my coworkers and other people I'm more close acquaintances with be privy to.

I'm not sure if this still works (because hell if I'm going to change my status EVER), but this might be something good to check out for you that have changed your status before:

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2008/03/disable your relationship stat/

No comments:

Post a Comment