JellyPages.com | Books

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Chicken Soup Anniversary

Chicken Soup Anniversary
You wanna be aware of my secret to victorious The Mr over?

Pullet Gumbo.

Oh yes. And not suave the homemade montage.

From Regal - October 1998 The Mr and I were short-lived loopy emails every couple of days.

Plus one day he got easily offended. In poor health adequately to lie home in bed.

He sent a long email about being easily offended and signed it - very nearly yours *sniffle*

In fact that was my opening. And looky now, we are celebrating our 13th white meat bouillabaisse anniversary!

From: Thisgirllovestotalk@qut.edu.au

Sent: Wednesday 21 October

To: TheMr@bit.net.au

subject: RE: Pro me!

Oh my dearest darling!

Are you feeling any better? I do want you are. I detest to strive that my love pie is not feeling the best... I want you are well adequately to come see me at corporation tonight... thank you for your long email... wasnt I just petulant the future day that they weren't long adequately... well I clutch close to objection about now... oh you just are convalesce arent you? I bet you treat all the girls like this. I am just one of the assorted that you clutch on a go, approach emails to..... Oh why, why does it clutch to be this way... Is current specially to life, or will it just be a life full of chilly and unloving computers, with no real touch or affection?

Be well... just think of me... oh no that possibly will make you specially sick!

This girl loves to talk xx


I dropped the hint atleast 3 times that night at corporation (he got himself off his easily offended bed on the chance to join me current) that I possibly will halt him after my researcher class the adjoining day as he was prize a easily offended day home. Took 3 big hint drops for him to say a selection of come on over. (our first date? Ahead of time time alone? and he was easily offended and didn't suave be aware of it... poor guy didn't be aware of what hit him ;)

So I came brunt bouillabaisse and auburn.

We still clutch the can of soup! It's starting to rust now after 13 vivacity of assembly with the food grasp. I could do with clutch preserved it better. In the same way looking at the gastly nikko I used to fashion our names... I wish scrapbooking had been forcibly moreover... I possibly will make an remarkable bouillabaisse can cable now ;)

I'm thinking we could do with totally admire this person day with Pullet Gumbo every day. Rightly speaking canned bouillabaisse would be specially genuine but now that I'm elderly and wiser (and a far afield better passion) I'm thinking homemade bouillabaisse is the way to go. Then we never ate that Can bouillabaisse for a appeal.. yick.

So in vivacity to come similar to the dwell on ask "Why do we eat Pullet Gumbo on the 21st October"

The Mr and I can shine at eachother and reminise.


No comments:

Post a Comment