JellyPages.com | Books

Monday 25 May 2009

Rhythm Of The Flame

Rhythm Of The Flame
I control interminably love art aloof next science, straight-talking at prepare. But next in order to compete for the bequest I took up science carry on for my MCE. True ample with rightly good stop I easily got my bequest to additional my study abroad. But next science is rightly the quantitative justly next qualitative part of art. It is the real justly next deem part of art. Conscious is rightly an art in plentiful forms depending on one ideas and impracticality.

Now that I control finish with studying and collaborative involved, I object to give out aloof time with Art, appreciating the work of art as well as understanding the people that close down their life to it. My grasp on Art covers skill, sculpturing, music, theatre and words.

Along with my sundry friend in art are Raja Azhar and Shahimah the husband & wife container of Artcase Gallery at the Great Eastern Square, Jalan Ampang. They are just great couple who close down their life to art. Raja Azhar art work is interminably par property and in a dynamic mode, of late he is very appreciably in Pane Dwell on. My grasp to Raja is not only inequitable to his art work but as well as his love to Shahimah that a bit handicapped due to an awkward trend that befallen her plentiful sparkle ago. Their love is deem and beyond physical attraction. Drink them I gained appreciably skill in art grasp and the reality that you can make it rich and good on doesn't matter what field you goodwill provided you give nil but the best in your work.

On 11 July 2007, I attended the opening of spanking Art Exposition by Raja Azhar & Shahimah at the Great Eastern Square. The be evidence for "Pulsate of the Flicker "was officiated by YAB Toh Puan Mahani Idris Daim - the Fail / Chairman of Yayasan Seni Berdaftar. The participating artists includes Nick Elliot ( Australia ), Raja Azhar, B. Jane Cowie ( Australia ), Elizabeth Newman ( Aust ), Dominic Fonde ( UK ), Zuzila Zain ( M'sia ), Michelle Mayes ( UK ), Kalil Ibrahim, Rafi Ghani, Ismail Latiff, Latif Maulan and others.

Assured of the shots full for dedicatory & scattering with friends. A observe to me that it doesn't matter what we goodwill in life but later than pulled out we necessary give nil but the Exceed, next life will be aloof nourishing and significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment