JellyPages.com | Books

Friday 4 February 2011

Shouldnt Sandra Run

Shouldnt Sandra Run
Aunty Eya good day,my name is Sandra a corper i go thru ur blog everyday..i ave a problem and i need ur advice and other people you know can help is also welcome..am currently in a relationship which is not making me happy.i met Ben last year july wen we left camp to our various place of primary assignment,i work 4 his father and he has a room in d hotel where

i work,he asked me out promising me heaven and earth and i accepted...

few months into our relationship i noticed my boyfriend drinks smokes and womanizes too much i was shocked cos i trusted him wit my life and l tot ave found my mr right..d day i found out he was cheating was d day i lost my peace of mind cos we started quarreling and he started using abusive words on me..d worst is he even brings d gals in my presence wen he knows am in d compound not minding d way i feel later he apologizes,dis has been happening for months now..Aunty pls advice me dis is our 8th month in d relationship should i quit cos he makes me cry all d time,d gals call and send text to him everyday he has never been faithful nd i love him so much he claims to love me but he's not ready to settle down..aunty am really depress cos i know of 6 other gals he's also dating..

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN


Shouldn't Sandra run for her dear life?

Related Articles


* He Threw Away My Engagement Ring, Help Urgently
* Should I Tell My Mother In-Law That Her Son Is The Problem

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment