JellyPages.com | Books

Thursday 11 September 2014

Weekly Forum Highlights

Weekly Forum Highlights
This week in the forums we're discussing:

Defriended IRL via email

Addie Pray's big, big news

Another Question On Getting Engaged

He lied about when he got divorced

Going dutch on dates

First Time Car Buyer!

Engagement Rings

"My Boyfriend's Mother Controls Everything"

Health and fitness

(epic) I have a MAJOR crush on my married boss!

So...I got an email trying to break up my marriage...

Need Relationship Advice ASAP

I am bothered by my husband's Instagram use

Words of advice for someone who's turning 22

MEETUPS:

NYC - March 20

Boston - March 23-26?

Follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

If you have a relationship/dating question I can help answer, you can send me your letters at wendy@dearwendy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment