JellyPages.com | Books

Monday 8 September 2014

Will Your Pick Up Line Really Work

Will Your Pick Up Line Really Work
Pickup lines aren't new, and bold pickup lines have been winning people over for decades.

Take the pick up line "Mind if I get drunk with you?" from Red Dust filmed in the early 1930's, represents a great example of a cool pick up line. While Hollywood might get away with a blunt come on, the question is will you be able to? Trust me - if you think you'll be able to pull off one of the James Bond lines, you may be disappointed.

5 Funny Pickup Lines - The Ladies Will Either Love Them or Hate Them

Funny is good right? Well that depends - what some might find funny, others might find offensive. The ladies are going to love em or hate em - are you ready for a chuckle or a slap?

1. Is it okay if I stop pretending I'm not staring at you?

2. I'm here. You have two wishes left.

3. I'm rich and I think prenuptials are a waste of time.

4. I miss by teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?

5. I know I could fall madly in bed with you sweet lady.

They are bound to work better than some of the goofy oldies like "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?" Besides, if you love a good chuckle then you want to pick up a woman that thinks like you and loves a good chuckle too.

8 Pick Up Lines for the Faint of Heart


If you just can't bear the thought of offending someone or you fear being slapped, then perhaps one of these eight pickup lines are better suited for you.

Are you as gorgeous on the inside as you are on the outside?

Excuse me; I'm certain it's time we met.

Would you mind if I just flirt with you for a little while?

You look like you could use a little company.

How difficult would it be for me to convince you to dance with me?

Why do you look so bored?

So do you know any great pick up lines I can use on you?

Hi, you really look like they could use a little company.

There are tons and tons of canned come ons out there for you to throw out there if you are looking for a conquest rather than a companion. It's all in the game - so what's your line?

This article is brought to you by DATING SERVICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment