JellyPages.com | Books

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Words And Wordplay Open Question What Does She Mean By Doing This

Words And Wordplay Open Question What Does She Mean By Doing This
I've known this girl for a year or so as I work with her, not closely, but in the same business. We have always flirted to a degree but she has a boyfriend. Things haven't been going well with her and her boyfriend for a while now and on a night out recently we ended up having sex. The next day she said things had been going well with them up until a couple of months ago and she needs to have a good talk with him to sort their relationship out as she always buries her head in the sand regarding relationship problems. I asked her would she like a relationship with me if she wasn't seeing this guy and she said yes she would. Since then they were having more arguments and she was getting upset and been not wanting and embarrassed to talk about it. We've had dinners together in each others together but nothing sexual occurred. When we're working together she playfully barges against me she passes me and greets by saying hello and rubbing my stomach and sometimes my arm. Recently i needed a lend of something from her last minute and she sais i could come over to hers and pick it up, however when i got there her boyfriend was there, who i didnt speak to before but instead of talking to me standing at the door she invited me in where we talked for a while. My question is, I know i asked her for this favour last minute and she already arranged for her boyfriend to come over, but is there something in it that she invited me into her house when he was there? and that she is trying to tell me something or did she simply feel it was unmannerly to leave me standing at the door. Many thanks guys!

Credit: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment