JellyPages.com | Books

Tuesday 26 July 2011

3 Girls From Kdu Heading Over To Idrac

3 Girls From Kdu Heading Over To Idrac
2 months ago, we had a little chit-chat session in a casual setting with 4 male students from the IDRAC International School of Management, situated in Lyon, France. However, this time around, 3 girls from KDU University College will be heading to IDRAC instead, on 1st February 2012. Students chosen were based on voluntary basis as well as attitude and behaviour in class. If you would like to understand more, click HERE.From left: Hing Shy Yunn ">However, the 3rd girl, Kimberly, was not available during this session. They will be studying at IDRAC for 6 months, while paying the Malaysian fees. They will be living in studio apartments, situated just 5 minutes walking distance away from IDRAC. Shy Yunn would be taking on the Major of Tourism, whereas, Dian on Major of Events Management at IDRAC.Their say:Shy Yunn"I am very happy to head over to IDRAC, but at the same time, afraid. I am afraid of the communication barrier and that learning some foreign language is vital to understand each another. I am also afraid of the cold weather as I am already used to the weather here in Malaysia"."Dian: I am very excited and nervous at the same time. This opportunity will definitely be an eye-opener for me, because I have not been nor seen many places throughout my life. However, I would also love to travel around France and cross my fingers that I could see snow! I would be very excited in wanting to try their food as well as experiencing their culture, at the same time, to study"."Two very pretty and intelligent ladies!"We would want to explore the country ourselves, without having to do research on the place beforehand. By that, we would have an element of surprise when we visit. We would definitely miss Malaysia, its night life, the food, friends and family. We are hoping to meet new friends from IDRAC and mingle with people from difference race and countries, from all around the world during our semester"," They explained.All in all, we are very proud of their energy, enthusiasm and confidence to volunteer themselves over to IDRAC, France. We would be hoping them to study as well as having the same amount of fun in exploring France and its culture. We wish them all the best!

Reference: gamma-male.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment