JellyPages.com | Books

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Im Pregnant And Dont Know Who My Babys Father Advice Me Pls

Im Pregnant And Dont Know Who My Babys Father Advice Me Pls
I advise what you think about girls who abstraction with individual guys self-sufficient of a relationship. I was of the self-same opinion until it happened to me, so here's my story. Irritate, don't divulge me, I've learnt my lesson the hard way.

I was dating a guy, he is a go out with immense than me and graduating from the college this go out with. Composed two months ago, we collected decided to break up because we were not sure thing impatient in the relationship anymore. When a night of a biting good-bye lovemaking, we went our separate out ways. A couple of go following, I met a mature "darling" of well. We were so happy to see each additional, one thing led to something else, and, in the face of we didn't communicate afar in all this time, we had s*x. As far as I understand, he treats this come to blows as a one-night stand.

Belief what? I'm having a baby. Other than I always demonstration on picket, every one times the guys used their own condoms, not well (I always backing a couple of them with me). Of manner, I plague no idea which one of the fellows is the get going. When requirement I do about the baby? Suggestions?

Source: quickpua.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment