JellyPages.com | Books

Monday 11 February 2013

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night And Party Everyday Kiss

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night And Party Everyday Kiss
It was Valentine's day weekend, and as common I attempted to get everybody in Singles ward busy about another themed dance! Now this alert party I am certainly arrogant of like I came up with something all on my own, which is an unnatural feet for me, like I am adjoining constantly theft somebodies idea.... (outstandingly Angie). So I felt an unthinkable mark of success and it correctly trumped the fact that I got vigor play on Valentine's day ( I thought this was ever so gonna be my year! :))

Anywho... this excitement spot "the Headbangers Ball" and everybody was expected to come reasonable as their follower "Rockstar" and or their own Rockstar persona!

I was excellent bummed like Do without Gwen in her common rare talent came up with the relevance for her and Meredith to be Axl and Bring to an end from Missiles N Roses. And I was no more trembling my fist and wishing I'd thought of it first, so moreover I thought probably I'll be Courtney Dearest, or Janis Joplin, or Brett Michael's circa Convince of Dearest.... none of which panned out or made me very busy, so in the long run two verve to go until the big show and the idea hit me that I've at home to be Lady Ga Ga for realistically sooner or later, why don't I just be her? Spot on it was a bit of a ask too much of taking into account it was "Rockstar" themed party and people were it would seem expecting something perverse from me, but something for the dress fell into place (as soon as a dense mental chat about whether or not I possibly will work the no slacks look.) and I was enthusiastic up about it, and established forget what people think.... it's my dance right?

Here's what I came up with.......

The Picture


The Caricature

I made intimates eyeglasses individually thank you!

I need to give a curt publicize out to the team from Wenatchee that hit us up! Defective their presence we would store been dead, so big ups to them for being the life of the party!

Indoors you see Axl Rose(Meredith), Steven Tyler (taylor Byington) and Bring to an end (gwenny). Gwen made her Top hat out of felt and her covering out of black curling video...... I don't know why she feels it major to out do me every time we do these things! but vitally... Solid I tell you brilliant!

Lady GaGa and Avril Levine aka Nette


Do without Stephanie Cobb and I posturing for the Paparazzi!

Gotta love the faces in this pic!

I'm not sure how Alvin the Chipmunk fits into all this, but good work fully Dan Heldt!

This is it would seem my follower generation of the night. Bro. and Sis. Black are new leaders in our Singles ward, and they are a very notwithstanding, above-board and a farely laid back couple, so you can take on bearing in mind they came waltzing into the dance reasonable like this........

It caused realistically a wake up... in actual fact bad anyone famous them! It was very outlying the achievement of my night! This is the instance why I do this every go out with, like every time dignitary steps out of their box, and correctly surprises me with their commitment to the show off up theme! A tip of the hat in your position Bro. and Sis. Black!

The Kiss spot was a popular curriculum, but moreover again whoosh says "Convince" improved moreover them right? Chief props to this group of four, like their costumes were magnificent!

Indoors is Jarna Knickerbocker and Derick Hines, Judging by this corner I think Jarna was miscast as Ace Generously... I mean look at that tongue!

Set SHOT! All six of them!

Daniel Justeson as Enrique and Kayla as Joan Jett


Mr. Perry is workin' that scarf!

Sarah Bryant and Keturah with a curt bit of Lightning Mike in the background!

Victoria Alvarado lookin' totally outrageous!

Daniel looks ended to party, either that or dignitary spiked the punch!

Looks like Taylor is serenading his table mates with a curt "Dude Looks like a lady"

Rachel keepn' it Gangsta as always!

Comfort suffer their was masses of singing.........

................Headbanging

...... and of deal with Air Guitar!

Meredith and Gwen... owning the air band competition!

The night was excellent fun and I couldn't store asked for a better activity! I think everybody came with great attitudes and so the party was a success. Chief thank you ever to my "strip" for portion with set up and go berserk down... no balloons were washed up in the operate and if any of you know me and my opening, that is an good feet all in itself! Basis.... until advent time Peace and quiet out! Oh and Fun-loving Tardy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment